Terms of Registration
- Your place at the summit is not confirmed until payment in full is made.
- Attendance is limited to the person named on the registration.
- Attendee details for any given event can be amended prior to noon on the day before the event to which the changes relate.
- Amendments after noon on the day prior to an event may incur cancellation charges or an admin fee – this will be advised at the point of request.
- Unregistered arrivals will be turned away.
Specific Terms of Registration for Standard Delegate (Free) Tickets
- You must be employed by a BID, Local Authority/Council or volunteer with an organisation such as a Town Team
- Maximum of 2 free delegates from each organisation, the 3rd+ will be invoiced for £100+VAT per additional delegate
- Delegates who have registered for a free ticket, who then cancel within 14 days of the event, or who fail to attend will be invoiced for a £100+VAT cancellation fee.
Refunds and Cancellations
- For cancellations submitted 30 days or less prior to the event date, no refund will be offered.
- No refunds will be made for no shows.
- Tickets are limited to the person named on the registration, as per the terms above
Cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will receive an acknowledgement for your cancellation. If you DO NOT receive an acknowledgement please phone the conferencing team on 07462 218000 between 9am and 4pm Monday – Friday.