Focus on Footfall - 2019 Agenda
The outline agenda for the Future High Street Summit’s ‘Focus on Footfall’ conference can be downloaded via Focus on Footfall Conference Agenda 2019
Focus on Footfall Conference: Content Overview and Focus
As you will see from the outline agenda, the day is organised as follows:
- Following your arrival there is time for networking, morning refreshments and for visiting the sponsors’ stands
- Then, for the sessions, the audience is gathered into conference to hear keynote speakers covering the hot topics of the day. During these sessions we will discuss methods place managers can use to measure and understand, maintain and increase the footfall on their high streets. We will also review the latest stats on high street performance and what trends are of relevance to place managers and regeneration professionals.
- After a well deserved break, with more networking time, the audience then have the opportunity to listen to another 2 keynote speakers.
- After an excellent lunch, with yet more networking and an opportunity to speak to the sponsors, the first of the afternoon ‘Claxon’ sessions begins – encouraging speakers to give short and to the point answers to a series of set questions.
- After recharging the batteries over afternoon tea, the final ‘Claxon’ session begins – encouraging speakers to give short and to the point answers to a series of set questions. The final part of the event aims to close the day on a positive note, with a selection of success stories that showcase the ways in which BIDs, local authorities and town centre partnerships have delivered a positive impact on their high street through a variety of approaches.